Here are 5 reasons why YOU should gift it to your partner for Valentine’s Day.
1. It’s A New Way To Show Off Your Partner Move over, traditional photo gifts! You’ve likely shared countless pictures of you and your significant other. Let’s change things up finally: have yourselves artistically represented as avatars on a Poké Card. It’s not just unique; it also resonates with your partner's interests, and will be a fun gift to show everyone you know and get a hilarious reaction from them.
2. You Get To Build Out The Avatar To Look Like You And Your Partner Build your avatars with Poké Pet Shop’s diverse customization options. Capture your essence right down to the skin tone, hairstyle, and accessories. It’s more than a gift; it’s a playful and personalized token of your love.
3. Add A Personalized Message These cards aren’t just visually appealing; they're a canvas for your words. You have the freedom to customize every aspect, from the card's title to your names, and even include a heartfelt message. This level of personalization transforms the gift into something truly unique, creating a deeply touching and meaningful experience for your partner.
4. Multiple Ways to Show It Off The best part of this gift is showing it off. Poké Pet Shop offers these designs in a small metal card or a bigger-sized canvas. The metal card is great because it’s the size of a normal trading card and is perfect to carry around in a wallet to show new people. The canvas option is great if you want a place in your house to display the design, like on a desk or wall!
5. Your Partner Will Have Such A Great Reaction To It Valentine’s Day gifts can be hit or miss. Sometimes they may be sweet in the moment but then end up collecting dust for the rest of the year. These Poké cards are a great product to display while still showing effort on your end to build something unique and related to their interest! The best part is that they will have such a great reaction to seeing themselves as a Poké avatar, so make sure to record their reaction!If you’re interested in building one of these Poké Cards for your partner, definitely start now so you can receive it in time for Valentine’s Day!